We care about the security of your personal data
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, we would like to inform you that we process your personal data.
The administrator of your personal data is York PL Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. form Bolechowo, ul. Poznańska 1, 62-005 Bolechowo, KRS 0000448770, NIP 7780044582, REGON 630031910.
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- sale srvices of our products, based to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) Regulations as necessary to perform the order for the time that will allow us to perform the order and ensure the protection of the legitimate interest of the administrator in the event of possible claims,
- financial and accounting services, complaints, complaints, requests and notifications based to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) Regulations as the legitimate interest of the administrator for a period of time that will allow us to consider them,
- maintenance and ongoing operation of the website – based to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) Regulations as the legitimate interest of the administrator,
- commercial and marketing, including newsletter distribution, based to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) Regulations by obtaining your consent until the consent obtained is revoked.
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- employees / associates of the Administrator authorized to process them at the Administrator’s request,
- other data recipients, including:
- Subsidiaries cooperating with the Administrator,
- IT service providers we work with,
- external marketing companies and law firms,
- consulting entities and auditors,
- authorized entities upon documented request, e.g. the police.
Your personal data may be transferred to a third country for the purpose of handling the sale of products. The transfer of your data will be carried out under Article 46 of the Regulation, with appropriate safeguards, including under the relevant Agreement for entrusting the processing of personal data.
You have the following data subject rights:
- right to be informed,
- right of access,
- right of rectification,
- right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances, individuals can ask organisations to erase any personal data that is stored on them,
- right of portability: individuals can request that an organisation transfers any data that it holds on them to another company,
- right to restrict processing: individuals can request that an organisation limits the way it uses personal data,
- right to object: individuals have the right to challenge certain types of processing, such as direct marketing,
- rights related to automated decision making, including profiling: individuals can ask organisations to provide a copy of its automated processing activities if they believe the data is being processed unlawfully. You should also remind individuals that they are free to exercise their rights and explain how they can do this.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data, including the exercise of rights resulting from data processing, can be obtained by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the proper handling of sales, complaints, complaints, applications, reporting, making contact and maintaining the website. Refusal to provide personal data will prevent us from responding to your complaint, complaint, request or notification.
On our websites, we use solutions that monitor user behavior, which allow for profiling, but do not implement automated decision-making that produces legal effects. These mechanisms are used by the Administrator to manage and improve websites.
In order to provide services at the highest level, we use cookie files as part of our website. Using the website without changing the cookie settings means that they will be stored on your end device. If you do not agree, please kindly change your web browser settings.
The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the website user’s end device. They are intended for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, and the storage time on the end device.
The operator of the York.pl website is an entity that places cookies on the user’s end device.
- matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all, these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences;
- preparing statistics that help to learn about the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website.
The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored on the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time specified in their settings.
The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or to obtain information about their placement in his device each time. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. It should be remembered that most browsers are set to accept saving files (cookies) on the end device by default.
The website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some functions of the website’s website.
Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.